What documents do I need for Number Plates ?

This is one of the most common questions we get asked on a daily basis.

As Manvers Motor Spares is a Registered Number Plate Supplier with DVLA we require proof of identity and proof of entitlement for the vehicle registration before we can make replacement number plates.

The most common documents people tend to use are their driving licence and the vehicle V5 (logbook), as these have the proof required. We can accept other documents as proof and these are listed on the Governments website, you can view them here

All of our number plates are made using compliant materials to make them legal for use on the UK roads, if you need any more information regarding displaying number plates check the link here

Related Post

New WebsiteNew Website

We are currently updating our website Our new website will include links to our online store, our Ebay shop, information on our latest competitions and offers, updates about brands and